Conditions of Admittance
All persons entering Rogers Arena voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to any event. Guests should be aware of hockey pucks that may enter the seating area.
Event tickets must be available for inspection prior to entering and at any time during the event. A child under 36” in height does not require a separate ticket of admission as long as they remain on the lap of an accompanying adult for the entire event. Children over 36” in height require a separate ticket and must sit in their ticketed seat for safety and obstruction reasons and for the consideration of those seated around them. Entry will be denied at the gates if a ticket is not presented for a child exceeding the height limit. Booster chairs are available at Guest Services Centres (sections 114 or 310) on a first come, first serve basis.
These premises are monitored by video camera and your movements may be monitored and recorded.
Guests entering Rogers Arena may be requested to submit to an inspection. Failure to do so will result in denied entry.
Use of audio and video recording devices is prohibited. For Canucks hockey games non-flash still photography is permitted. Camera lens must not exceed 75 mm in strength. The camera policy for all other events is subject to change. Please inquire with arena staff prior to entry.
GUESTS WILL BE DENIED ENTRY:
- If intoxicated, in possession of or impaired due to illegal substances.
- If wearing obscene clothing or for failure to wear footwear.
- If in possession of alcoholic beverages, bottles, cans, food products, recording devices, laser pointers, weapons, unauthorized signs or banners, noise makers or any other prohibited item as deemed by Rogers Arena staff.
- For any other conduct deemed by Rogers Arena staff to be inappropriate to the peace and good order of events or which may adversely affect the safety of persons or property.
ROGERS ARENA IS A SMOKE FREE ENVIRONMENT. NO SMOKING IN THE BUILDING DUE TO THE CITY OF VANCOUVER HEALTH BY-LAW.
There is no in-or-out privileges. If you are smoking prior to entering the building please do so from 6 metres away from the building.
Please familiarize yourself with our Code of Conduct Policies. Anyone not complying with our policies or Conditions of Admittance will be denied entry and will be subject to eviction.
ENJOY YOUR VISIT TO ROGERS ARENA
Conduct & Courtesy
Canucks Sports and Entertainment is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all guests. An individual’s conduct must be legally appropriate, respect the rights of others to enjoy the event, and not be offensive or abusive to others.
UNACCEPTABLE CONDUCT IS SUBJECT TO EVICTION OR POSSIBLE ARREST AND INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Use of foul, threatening or abusive language or gestures.
- Fighting, threatening or offensive conduct towards others.
- Intoxication or impairment due to alcohol or consumption of illegal substances.
- Throwing objects or interfering with the progress of the event.
- Being in possession of alcohol not purchased inside of Rogers Arena.
- Being a minor in possession of alcohol or providing a minor with alcohol.
- Smoking inside the arena.
- Any other conduct that may be deemed by Rogers Arena staff to be inappropriate to the peace and good order of events or which may adversely affect the safety of persons or property.
PLEASE CONDUCT YOURSELF BY:
- Respecting staff, guests and performers in the building.
- Drinking Responsibly.
- Sitting in your ticketed seat & showing your ticket when asked.
- Not displaying rude or offensive signs and banners.
- Not wearing indecent or inappropriate clothing.
- Not blocking another guest’s view of the event.
- Guests observing other patrons violating these policies or impairing the enjoyment of the event should report the situation to a staff member.
DRINK RESPONSIBLY. DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE.